Hand Weeder Stainless Steel - Weed Pulling Tool
- GREAT TOOL FOR REMOVING WEEDS FROM THE SOIL ? Ideal for prying and removing thistles, dandelions, crabgrass, chickweed, and other common garden weeds
- PREMIUM QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL ? Forged for heavy-duty use. Rust-resistant and beautifully polished. Manufactured with the highest quality techniques, including a sturdy tang and ferrule for long-lasting durability.
- CLASSIC ASHWOOD HANDLE ? Vintage, ergonomically-sculpted wood handle. Ash is the preferred wood for garden tools due to its strength, flexibility, and durability. Wood is also a natural shock absorber (unlike plastic), which keeps your hand comfortable while gardening.
- LEVERAGED BASE AND STRONG V-SHAPED FORK TIP ? Simply rest the curved metal base on the ground and dig around the roots to pull and remove weeds. Use the sharp fork tip to dig and pry the roots, stem, and leaves.
- Stainless steel: wooden handle rooter.
- Applicable scene: balcony, garden, potted plant.
- Material: Electroplating material
- Weight: 150g.
How To Use:
- 1 x Garden Hand Weeder (Brown) / 1 x Standing Weed Puller (Green)
Default Size Chart