18"- 36" Heavy Duty Portable Chainsaw Mill
18"- 36" PORTABLE CHAINSAW MILL
This 18"- 36" chainsaw mill is used together for logwood chip cutting. The versatile, heavy-duty chainsaw lumber mill fits as much as a 36" (121cm) bar and correctly cuts planks and beams as much as 1/2” to 13” deep. The chainsaw mill can be in combination with the sawmill, creating a straight and level first cut along with a log. A perfect product for homeowners, woodworkers, arborists, and sawyers
If you’ve ever had a collapsed tree in your yard, you might have found yourself wishing there was a straightforward (and inexpensive) way to slice it into lumber. Our Chainsaw mill is designed for just this purpose. This convenient Sawmill allows you to use your chainsaw to cut clean, even beams or planks from logs, and because of its design and its portable nature, you can easily bring a chainsaw mill out to a fallen tree, saving you the hassle of moving a huge, unwieldy log.
In the above clip a portable chain sawmill 14'' to 36'' is used to quickly and easily transform your chainsaw into a mobile sawmill.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: Constructed from high-quality alluminum and galvanized steel, these new brackets are easier to adjust and durable for long-lasting use.
- EFFICIENT WORKING TOOL: This tool has a parallel bar that can have its distance adjusted from the chainsaw bar to provide different thickness slabs. Mill slabs between 1/2" to 13" thick.
- ADJUSTABLE CHAINSAW MILL: Chain sawmill is suitable for chainsaws with a bar length between 18" and 36", planking milling height & width are adjustable.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: All necessary assembly and installation hardware are including for easy installation.
- WIDE APPLICATION: Using together with the chainsaw to convert rough logs into beautiful slabs. Ideal for homeowners, woodworkers, & carpenters, you can mill your own lumber at home or in the woods.
- Material: Aluminum & Steel
- Bar size suit: 36''/121cm
- Capable size range: 18'' to 36''
- Cut thickness: 1/2" to 13"(12.7 mm to 330 mm)
- Net weight: 18 lbs/8.2 kg
- Maximum slabbing width: 1100 mm (43.3")
1 PC Chainsaw Mill
1 SET assembling Tool
1 PC USER MANUAL (chainsaw and guide bar are not included）