F-22 Jet Remote Control Aircraft Toy
$59.95 SAVE 0%
💥LIMITED SALE: FOR OUR 5TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION, WE WILL NOW ADJUST THE PRICE TO $59.95 RETURN TO THE CUSTOMERS, WHICH IS LIMITED TO THE TOP 200. AFTER THE PRICE WILL BE ADJUSTED BACK TO $299💥
- The Freewing F-22 is a flying RC replica of this innovative fighter jet. Boasting both the lowest stall speed and one of the highest top speeds among all of Freewing’s jets, be prepared to fly a wide flight envelope with this visually stunning model aircraft! Freewing’s F-22 is capable of maneuvers most other EDFs can only dream
- Assembled from an array of materials including EPO foam, aluminum, carbon fiber, steel, nylon, plastic, and wood, the Freewing F-22 delivers extreme maneuverability and reliable durability on grass runways. The model aircraft features a mixture of sharp panel lines, graduated paintwork, and realistic decals.
- More than 15 colors of paint and decals combine to represent the subtle but complex surface shades and panels seen on the full-size F-22. The model’s main colors appear to slightly “shift” depending on the light conditions, with metallic, matte, and semi-gloss surfaces working to achieve the subtle effect. This isn’t your average plain gray jet!
The main wings disconnect conveniently with a flexible ribbon wire cable, which smartly reduces the load exerted on the actual electronic connections. A magnetic nose cone encased in molded plastic with raised surface details can be removed easily to reduce the model’s length during transport to your flying field. Finally, the onboard MFCB supports the expansion of up to eight additional LEDs aside from the sequenced landing light.
The Freewing F-22 is simultaneously capable of extreme expert-level maneuvers and sedate trainer-like flying. A widened gear stance and larger-than-scale grass-appropriate wheels greatly improve ground handling on short grass runways. The servo-operated nose gear door is also aided by recessed magnets to help hold the doors shut during flight.
- Freewing F-22 Raptor 90mm EDF Jet - PNP
- 9-Blade EDF power system (installed)
- 3748-1750kV outrunner brushless motor (installed)
- 130A ESC with EC5 connector (installed)
- Electronic retractable landing gear (installed)
- Servos, LED Lights (installed)
F-22 Raptor Jet： Body: 390mm Wing: 280mm
- Please allow 1-2CM differs due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitors and lamplight, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding！
You'll Also Love These
Airplane Toy for Kids$49.95 $80.00
Ergonomic Hip Cushion Posture Corrector$39.95 $59.95
Bohemian Wooden Floor Lamp Top Grade$49.95 $99.95