Baby Neck Float
- UNIQUE DESIGN. Let your baby rest their chin comfortably while water supports their weight. With your hands-free and making bath time more enjoyable!
- BATH TIME FUN. Perfect for kids between 1 to 24 months old, who enjoy splashing around. Before your baby can walk or even crawl they can be active in the water.
- PROMOTES BRAIN DEVELOPMENT. Helps your baby grow while stimulating early learning and development at their infant stage.
- PERFECT SIZE. High enough so your baby’s feet can only just touch the bottom of a pool/bathtub.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL. Made of thick eco-friendly material with a patented design made especially for babies.
The safety of your little one was our number one priority when designing. The fitted safety lock sits behind the baby’s head and a double layer of thick, BPA-free plastic is used to avoid tears and punctures.
Baby Neck Float not only promotes independence and confidence in the water but also provides crucial developmental benefits for your child:
Muscle Development: Spending time in the water from a very young age is crucial to a baby’s muscle control and development. The Neckfloat™ assists by providing a safe and comfortable pillow, teaching babies to hold their head up, as well as advancing the coordination of arms and legs.
Motor Skill Development: Multiple studies have proven that motor skill development in children who are given the opportunity to explore their body movements freely in water is more advanced than children who don’t. Neckfloat™ allows your baby to splash, kick, wade, and glide freely, creating tons of new neural connections every time they play.
Special Needs Children: Bath time for parents with special needs children would normally be a stressful part of everyday life. Neckfloat™ is used by hundreds of our customers to help babies participate in rehabilitation hydrotherapy for conditions such as Autism, Spina Bifida, Cerebral Palsy, and many more.
Imagine saving an entire hour of your day by avoiding that screaming match with your toddler when you tell them it’s tub time! If your child is above 8 weeks old and weighs more than 9 lbs/4kgs you can now enjoy peaceful playtime instead.
1LoveBaby TIP: Use a few drops of Organic Lavender oil in the bath at night time to soothe and calm the baby before bed.
- Please do not let the baby swim alone.
- Do not inflate too full and contact with a sharp object to avoid damaging the floating ring.
- With all inflatable products, you should inspect them for leaks and/or tears to ensure that all deflation hazards are eliminated. Baby Neck Float or not, we strongly encourage all customers to conduct proper Inflation and air leakage tests and to keep their baby within arms reach.
What was once a tear-filled, screaming mess now becomes a photo-filled hour of fun!
- Main Material: PVC
- 1 x Baby Neck Float Ring