Decompression Support Belt
DECOMPRESSION LUNAR SUPPORT BELT
• Lumbar Spinal Decompression Belt provides medical-grade back traction and decompression to help relieve lower back pain.
• This product has changed the lives of thousands who were suffering in extreme pain with.
✅ Degenerative Discs
✅ Herniated/Slipped Discs
✅ Bulging Discs
✅ Pinched Nerves
✅ Spinal Stenosis
✅ Postpartum Back Pains
• When inflated, the belt provides clinical grade traction and decompression therapy which helps by lifting your upper body and unloading the weight off the lower back.
• By retracting your spine and creating space between the vertebrae, it helps your spine recover from bad postures you held throughout the day.
• Offers immediate pain relief, stabilizes the spine and reduces the pressure at the source of the pain.
• Strengthens your back and core.
• Stretch tight lower back muscles.
• Relieve lower back pain and stiffness.
• Improve nutrient flow on your spine.
• The belt transfers the weight off your spine.
• Lift upper body weight off lower back.
• Reduce pain and pressure on pinched nerves.
• Decompress lower back joints and spinal discs.
• Stabilize lower back and improve posture.
• Decompress the spine allowing for discs to return to normal.
• Help relieve pressure off pinched nerves.
• Degenerative discs.
• Hyperplasia of lumbar vertebra.
• Long time driving or sitting.
• Scoliosis and spondylolisthesis.
• Low back pain caused by obesity.
• Chronic and acute back pain.
• Prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs.
• Degenerative, herniated or bulging discs.
• Scoliosis, Spinal stenosis.
• Trouble sleeping and heavy job.
• Sore back from child and elderly care.
• Abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra.
• Outer Layer: PU (Polyurethane)
• Inner Layer: Cotton
• Inner layer of air inflation: TPU (special soft material)
• Length of Traction Belt 43.3 inch
• Length of Extension Belt 7.8 inch
• Width Before Inflation 5.1 inch
• Width After Inflation 7.9 inch
• Please measure your waistline to ensure that your belt size is correct.
• This belt cannot be immersed into water to wash it.
• 1 x Decompression Belt
• 1 x Air pump
• 1 x Manual
• 1 x Velcro extender belt
What is the return policy? Money back guarantee?
Yes, The Natural Posture is so confident that the belt will help your back pain that we offer 100% money back guarantee which includes free returns and exchanges, we pay return shipping. If you don’t get relief from your back pain or if you’re just not satisfied, just let us know within 90 days and we will be happy to give you a full product refund.
What is the warranty period on the belt?
Warranty period is 1 year. If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is it bulky? Can I wear it under my clothes?
No, the belt is not bulky. It is light and discreet, so you can wear it under your regular clothing. Just wear the belt over a t-shirt or tank top, and then wear your regular shirt over top. In fact, a lot of people wear the belt throughout the day because their jobs or activities put a lot of strain on their back.
Is the belt covered by insurance?
The description for the belt on your invoice will be “lumbar support belt”. If your insurance company covers lumbar support belts, then it is likely you will coverage for The Natural Posture's Decompression Belt as well. Many of our other customers have gotten coverage.
Is this good for people with degenerative, herniated, or bulging discs?
The belt is great for people with degenerative, herniated or bulging discs. Decompression therapy helps reduce the pressure on the spinal discs and helps relieve the weight of the upper body off the lower back. By relieving the pressure off the spinal discs, the discs can get the oxygen, nutrients, and water it needs to be strong and healthy. Traction can also help relieve pressure and constriction off nearby nerves such as the sciatic nerve.