Hair Cutting Cloak Umbrella Cape
This Handy Hair Cutting Cloak Umbrella catches those annoying hair clippings that fall down your neck, into your clothes and onto the floor. Imagine no more sweeping or vacuuming. No more itchy, irritated skin. Great for kids or adults. Fastens comfortably but snuggly with a “touch” closure. This hair care product is made of wipe-clean nylon. Folds for compact storage. 60cm diam. Rests on Shoulders Like an Upside Down Umbrella to Catch Messy Hair Clippings
Hair cutting capes that catch hair are a must in any modern salon. These capes are designed to fit on the client’s neck and keep the hair off the client’s clothes and the floor. By using hair cutting capes, salon owners can add to the looks of their salon and also maintain a clean and sanitized environment in their salon.
- For home and salon use!.
- Adjusts to fit men or women's neck (also for kids)..
- Not scattered by the cut hair The easy mantle to put on only.
- Clothes and the floor can be trimmed without making them dirty because the cut hair collects at the ditch of the manteau..
Why Hair Cutting Capes
Here is a quick look at why salon owners should use umbrella shaped hair cutting capes.
- Client Comfort – Modern hair cutting capes are designed with client comfort in mind. For clients that feel restricted and suffocated in traditional capes, umbrella capes are a relief. The cape offers them freedom of movement while keeping the wearer free of hair.
- Increased Staff Efficiency – Haircuts can be messy with hair flying all over the place. Cleaning the hair is a chore in itself for which precious staff time has to be devoted. But with inverted umbrella-shaped hair cutting capes, most of the hair is caught up by the cape so there is minimal need for cleaning the floor.
- Modern Design – The design of the capes for catching the hair is modern and futuristic. It adds to the overall look of the salon and also gives the clients a new feeling that they have come to a salon that keeps up with the trends.
- Durable – The unique design of the hair cutting cape is easy to maintain and store which makes it highly durable. Compared to the usual capes, this style of capes last longer and offer much better protection against stray hair. When not in use, the cape can be folded up and stored in a small space.