The Multicurrency Money Counting Machine with UV Counterfeit Detection
This multicurrency cash counter is the perfect partner for your personal and business transactions!
- Advanced Counterfeit Detection - Counterfeiting is sufficiently prevalent these days, and falling prey to dupes and scams become easier with the advancement of technology. Thankfully, there's a way to avoid that! Protect your assets with CashMate! Steer clear of counterfeit money and fraudulent transactions with this money counting machine that comes with two counterfeit detection methods: Ultraviolet (UV)/Infrared (IR) and Magnetic (MG), which can both be turned on at the same time or switched according to your preference.
- Convenient High-speed Multicurrency Counter - This multi-mode bill counter has a large hopper capacity can support various currencies: US Dollars, British Pounds, Euros, Hong Kong Dollars, and so much more! The upgraded and enhanced motor emits low noise (under 60DB) and performs at higher speeds (up to 1000 bank notes per minute) and improved, stable accuracy!
- Multiple Operation Modes - CashMate is equipped with Count, Add, Batch, Restart and Auto modes. Count mode: count the currencies' quantity; Add mode: count the sum of added bills; Batch mode: count bills in batches; Restart mode: clear zero and restart; Auto mode: switch between auto and manual mode when counting. CashMate can also add multiple batches together to provide a total bill, making counting more convenient and faster.
- Multiple Screen Display - The Dual LED screens on the front and side of the machine increases your visibility to allow you to easily take readings from multiple angles.
- For Money Makers - CashMate is the perfect gift for business owners and is suitable for various industries such as banks, shops, retail, schools, and many more! Save time and improve efficiency- so you can truly focus on the things that matter!
30 Days Money-Back Guarantee - Not happy with the product? Just send it back and you will get all your money back - no questions asked.