Portable Baby Heartbeat Monitor Pocket Fetal Doppler
Pregnancy is one of life's most wonderful, yet scariest experience. You look forward with anticipation leading towards the birth of your baby. Every kick makes you smile, but as a mother, it is hard not to worry about pretty much everything and especially about your sweet baby.
Portable Baby Heartbeat Monitor Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held obstetrical unit, which can be used in hospital, clinic and home for daily self-check. It is specially designed for family of pregnant woman to conduct daily inspection of Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) by themselves. It contains components of ultrasonic signal transmitter and receiver, analog signals processing unit, FHR calculating unit, LCD display control unit etc.
Simply place the doppler probe onto your baby bump, and you are ready listen!
Our Portable Baby Heartbeat Monitor Pocket Fetal Doppler will give you the joy of listening to your little one's heartbeat as early as 12 weeks. It is compact and easy to carry. It has three operating modes: Real-time FHR display, Average FHR display, and manual mode. It has a built-in speaker for audio output and has great audio quality.
- Battery status indicator.
- Low power inspection of the battery.
- Three modes: Real-time FHR, Averaged FHR, Manual mode.
- Built-in speaker.
- Output for headphones.
- The probe can be changeable.
- Probe inspection.
- Backlight display.
- Auto shut off.
- Replaceable doppler probe.
- LCD Display: 45 mm × 25 mm
- Measuring Range: 50 BPM - 240 BPM (BPM: beat per minute)
- Power: 2 × AA Batteries
- Dimension: 135 × 95 × 35 mm
- Weight: About 180 g
- 1X Portable Baby Heartbeat Monitor Pocket Fetal Doppler
You'll Also Love These