VIDOKA Projector with WiFi and Bluetooth, 8000L Full HD Projector,Native 1080P, Support 4K and Video Zoom,Sleep Timer BL70 white mix black
VIDOKA Native 1080P Full HD Video Projector with Wifi and Bluetooth, 8000 Lumen, 10000:1 Contrast Ratio, Home Theater for Movies or Sport!
Are you looking for a high-resolution projector for enjoying movies or sports with your friends or family? Then this VIDOKA Native 1080P WiFi Bluetooth Projector is a perfect choice. Real 1920 x 1080 Resolution, 8000 Lumen brightness, 10000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and Built-in Hi-fi Stereo, with WiFi Mirroring Function and Bluetooth 5.0. It's very suitable for both home theater or small movie nights in the yard.
Enjoy More Clear Visibility and Convenient Wifi Mirroring
Coming with a native 1920 x 1080 Resolution, VIDOKA BL70 Projector delivers superior clearer, and sharper video than most “1080P Support” mini projectors which actually are only native 720P resolution. Our projector adopts the advanced LED lamp and upgraded LCD display tech, thus providing over 30% brightness image than others. (This projector does support playing partial 4K video at a final 1080P output)
WiFi Freedom Connection
Just bring your iOS devices to the big screen by the WiFi connection of our outdoor projector, no hassle of extra adapters or dongles, and no fear of long-distance anymore.
The Wifi Mirroring function is also applied to partial Android Phone Models which can support Miracast protocol.
(Not support wireless mirroring for Google/Motorola/Sony, but support wired mirroring for these devices.)
Two Way to Mirror your IOS Devices and Partial Android Devices
Method 1: Connect your device to the WLAN of this Projector (Your device is unable to connect home Wifi Network during the mirroring)
1) Turn on the main menu of your projector and select "Screen Mirroring", then click "iOS Screen"/ "Android Screen" to set the projector as a virtual router "VIDOKA-XXXXXX"
2) Turn on the WiFi or WLAN on your IOS/Android Devices and follow the instruction to connect your device to WLAN “VIDOKA-XXXXXX”
3) For the iOS device, turn on the "Screen Mirroring" function on your iOS device, select the “VIDOKA-XXXXXX” projector and connect it.
For Android device, launch the Multi-screen/ Wireless Display / Screen Mirroring/ Smart View function and select the “VIDOKA-XXXXXX” projector and connect it.
Method 2: Connect Your Projector and IOS/Android Device to the Same Home Wi-Fi router (Your device can use Wifi network to play video)
1) Turn on the main menu of your projector and select "Setting", then choose "Wifi Setting" and connect your projector to the Home WiFi Network
2) Turn on the WiFi or WLAN on your IOS/Android Devices and follow the instruction to connect your device to the Same Home WiFi router
3) For the iOS device, turn on the "Screen Mirroring" function on your iOS device, select the "VIDOKA-XXXXXX" projector and connect it.
For Android device, launch the Multi-screen/ Wireless Display / Screen Mirroring/ Smart View function and select the “VIDOKA-XXXXXX” projector and connect it.now the detailed problem and we will offer technical support
Additional Note for Wireless/Wired Mirroring
1. Most Wifi projectors in the market adopt Miracast protocol to control co-screen and don't support wifi mirroring with Chromecast or other co-screen protocol devices, such as Google/Motorola phones.However, you can mirror their screen via original sync cable.
2. Due to HDCP copyright, the Wireless Mirroring does not support wireless casting Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu streaming. Instead, you could access these video hosting from Amazon Fire TV Stick for instance via HDMI port.
3. The WiFi network speed should be greater than 50 Mbps. The WiFi stability depends on the distance.
4. Please read the above Wifi connect instructions carefully before using the product for the first time.
5. Wifi connection depends on multiple factors. Please let us know the detailed problem and we will offer technical support
How to Wired Mirror Your Google/Motorola/Sony device
1. Find your phone's Original Micro/USB C to USB A charging cable or purchase a Micro/USB C to USB A sync cable.
2. Connect your Google/Motorola/Sony devices to the first USB A port (the left one with mark "USB1") with the above sync cable.
3. What's the most important, please enable the developer option menu of your smart device to allow video being output.
Built-in Hi-FI Speaker
Built-in 3w Hi-FI speaker offers 5 Sound Modes, Movie/Music/Sports/User/Standard, meeting the various sound needs in different scenarios.
The projector does not support Dolby audio due to copyright. When you watch a video from Fire Stick, please disable Dolby surround in the particular device setting, otherwise, there will be no sounds.
Bluetooth 5.0 Function for Extend Device
Just connect your extended audio device with our Bluetooth projector, no matter Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speakers, soundbar, or other audio devices.
Please noted the Bluetooth function can only support signal output to an audio device and won't transfer signal back to the projector. So, please don't try to treat the projector as a Bluetooth speaker or use the Bluetooth tech for wireless mirroring. Please use Wifi or Wired Cable to do screen mirroring.
Step to Pair the Bluetooth Device:
1. Make sure your Bluetooth device is in pairing mode.
2. Select the Setting Sub-menu and choice the Sound Sub-menu, then turn on the Bluetooth function
3. Search your Bluetooth device name to pair with it.
Versatile Multimedia Connection
Wireless HD movie home theater is compatible with TV box, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Chrome-cast, PC, laptop, tablet, external speakers, Xbox, PS4, DVD player, card reader, U disk via HDMI/VGA/2*USB/AV port/3.5mm headphone jack.
1. 2021 Upgraded with Bluetooth 5.0: This Vidoka wifi projector has been upgraded with Bluetooth 5.0 tech,thus enabling freely extension audio devices for home and outdoor use(Built-in with 3W hifi stereo). The projector supports 5 sound modes (standard, music, movie, sport, and user customize) to meet the needs of different scenarios and make you immersive, from a video game, party, to home theater or courtyard movie night
2. Native 1080P & Enhanced Image: This VIDOKA BL70 Bluetooth Wifi projector is a native 1080P Full HD video projector with upgraded brightness rating of 8000L and 10000:1 contrast ratio. It ensures over 30% brighter, more sharp, detailed image projection than other 720P projector that claim to "support 1080p". Moreover, the built-in 5 layer glass lens help produce richer color gradation and natural images (Support Partial 4K Video)
3. Wi-Fi Mirror for Smart Device: Want to cast your phone/iPad video to a big screen but never want to buy expensive transfer cable? No problem. Our BL70 projector make it easy to mirror your screen up to 300". Besides, the remote enables to zoom the screen from 100% to 75% via one click(Only video),which is especially useful when using ceiling projector mounts
4. Multimedia Connection Versatility & Carrying Cas: The projector provide multiple connection interfaces: a HDMI port, a VGA port, 2*USB port, a AV port and the 3.5mm headphone jack. All these enable the mini projector easily to connect to TV box, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Chrome-cast, PC, laptop, tablet, external speakers, X box, DVD player and U disk. Portable carrying bag, remote control, HDMI, AV cables, power cable, and a lens cover are included
5. 1 Year Replacement & 3-Year Repair: Dual-fan cooling system regulates and controls surface temperature in real-time to minimize the power consumption and extend the lamp lifespan. We offer 1-year free replacement warranty, 3-year repair & lifetime professional Technical Support.
A portable carrying bag, remote control, HDMI, AV cables, power cable, and a lens cover are included for your convenience (2 AAA batteries are not included).