Zipper Compression Socks
Do your legs and feet complain too much because of your daily schedule, lifestyle, and travel?
You need our Zipper Compression Socks
Standing all day can cause pain throughout your legs and feet, but these Zippered Compression Socks alleviate this pain by increasing circulation, giving you instant relief from your worst pain and swelling
Soothe and revitalize your legs, gives you back that spark in your steps
The toe-less design fits every size foot, and the pinch-resistant zipper makes these socks easy to put on and take off
Made of breathable nylon, spandex blend that allows them to be worn with any shoe. The nude color blends well with most skin tones, so no one will even know you're wearing them
Perfect for long trips, helps to relieve swelling and fluid retention
- Item Type: Stockings
- Gender: Unisex
- Pattern Type: Solid
- Material: Cotton
- Thickness: Standard
- Item Length: 19inch
- Features: Designed to increase blood circulation and reduce swelling, Quick and convenient to wear, Not visible under your clothing, Built-in zipper & adjustable make it super easy to put on
How to wear
- Please remove your rings or any jewelry on your fingers before you start putting on the stockings. You are suggested to wear a rubber if you have long nails
- Hold the top of the stocking with one hand. Then with your other hand, reach inside the stocking and push your arm all the way in until you reach the end and can grab the toe
- When you have a firm grip on the toe, pull your hand back up through the stocking, turning it inside out, but leaving the tips of your fingers in the toe of the stocking
- Put your toes into the toe of the stocking, and gently roll and slide it back over your heel. Then use your fingertips or palms to slowly roll and slide the stocking all the way up your leg (Be careful not to grab and pull at the top of the stocking, because that can cause it to rip or tear)
Size Guide S/M
- Ankle Circumference: 8 & frac12-10"
- Calf Circumference: Up to 16 & frac12"
- Length of stocking laying flat:19 3/4"
- Ankle Cir: 11 & frac12-13"
- Calf Cir: Up to 19"
- Length of stocking laying flat: 21"
- The Size S and M are the same, Size L and XL is Same
- The first time you wear compression stockings, you may feel it too tight. But it's is normal
- It Is suggested that the first time put on the socks for 2-4 hours, then gradually increase the hours of wearing it, in order to enhance the adaptability of the legs and help the long-term effects
- We recommend doing moderate exercise daily while wearing the socks which helps to promote blood circulation, improves muscle and vein vitality